I was nominated by A Pug in the Kitchen and I appreciate it so much! Awards are a great way to share your favourite blogs with other people. I’m new to blogging and there are many other bloggers much more established than me, but everyone is so lovely and positive! A Pug in the Kitchen’s posts are honest, entertaining and delicious, go and check her out!
If you’re nominated and want to pass on the love, here are the rules:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3 Share 7 random interesting things about yourself.
4 Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers for the award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I’m a uni student (finishing this year)
2. I have one sausage dog, Norman and dearly miss my other sausage dog, Snitch, who passed away over Christmas.
3. I bake WAY too much
4. Chicken schnitzel is my favourite food of all time
5. I have a tendency to name things (my KitchenAid, my car, etc)
6. I love going to high tea…I love anything tea-related actually.
7. I talk to Norman and inanimate objects.
Blogs I love and nominate: